Furmaid Love

Today I'm popping into SPRING a little early! Seriously though, where I live Winter lasts all of 1 week, and that week is far over. Now we are just in the middling time, waiting for the weather and geography to morph into a beautiful Spring season.

I have some fur-pals with me today who also can't wait for warmer weather. These guys are Furmaids by The Greeting Farm!


I chose a collage-style project for this scene, and it really was super-easy to put together once I inked the background.


I love how the golds and turquoise pop and make this design feel so Springy!





Dies by Craftin' Desert Divas (out of business): mermaid scale die

Distress Oxide Inks used: Tumbled Glass, Speckled Egg, Peacock Feathers, and Wild Honey

Project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry.

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts