Let's Fiesta!

I'm late to Mardi Gras, but it's still party-time with these chihuauas from La-La Land Crafts! FIESTA!

Clearly, I have Mexican food on the brain and I think tacos sound like a great idea. I accidentally used a retired die, the Taco Die, so if it's fabby to you too, make sure you ask Irina to bring it back to the shop!

This design was a great pairing of older and newer products, including that canopy from the Sweets release





Copic coloring details:
sombrero - E44, E43, E42, E41, R89, R29, R27A
pups - E37, E35, E33, E53, E51, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00

This project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Lemon Lime Twist, Cucumber Crush, Sweet Sugarplum, Pale Papaya, Old Olive, and Real Red.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts