La-La Land Crafts February 2024 Kit of the Month Spotlight

Today I am sharing a spotlight on the February 2024 Club Kit/Kit of the Month by La-La Land Crafts! This Kit was so much fun, and I hope today's projects bring a smile to your faces!


My first project focuses on my favorite ringmaster! This li'l guy seriously has a set of pipes for lungs! I love how infused with life this project feels.


He looks so charming in his yellow suit. I would have liked to make it a sequin suit, but I was running out of daylight and had to photo, so sparkle it is!


He is a great cheerleader, encouraging us all to get in the game of life!


Additional products: Summer is Here Layering Stencil, Celebration Layering Stencil, At the Carnival Paper Pack, Ticket Die, Stitched Ribbon Die, Emerald City Large Die, Double Stitched Arches Die, Bracket and Arrows Die 

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E99, E97, E53, E51
pink - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV21
yellow - Y19, Y08, Y06, Y02
gray - T7, T5, T4, C2, T0

For my second project, I wanted to see Marci up on the high wire. I also couldn't think of how to pull that off without creating a chubbyline card...and as I mentioned before, it was getting dark as all of the elements of this design finally pulled together, so no time for an extra-large design.


Moment of epiphany...put Marci upside down! It looks like she has her knees hooked onto the high wire this way! I do have to confess, sometimes when I look at this card I panic a bit thinking I made a mistake and glued down Marci and the sentiment in opposite directions by accident.


She is just spectacularly confident, and brimming with hope in this design. 


Additional products: Summer is Here Layering StencilCelebration Layering StencilStitched Ribbon DieEmerald City Large Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E99, E97, E53, E51
pink - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV21
yellow - Y19, Y08, Y06, Y02

This project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, Basic Gray, and Basic Black.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts