Mini-Remix Spring

Mini-Remix Spring is a great way to start thinking about warmer weather, flowers, and getting ready for Spring planting. This is the 3rd stamp set in this month's NEW release at The Greeting Farm!


I think each one of these character is so charming, it's hard for me to choose a favorite - which one is yours?


You can find more projects made with this stamp set on The Greeting Farm's blog HERE.



I wish I remember what colors I used for these characters, but no luck today.

Don't forget that we will have a Blog Hop starting tomorrow, where you could WIN the entire new release! Come back here to find out how!

This project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Sweet Sugarplum, Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Lemon Lime Twist, and Polished Pink.

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts