Life Is What You Bake Of It

It's always a pleasure for me when I get to work on a project about baking. I 💕 baking so much, and I can never get enough of it!

You may think you recognize these uber-cute hammies 🐹🐹, but...surprise! They're never-before released! When the La-La Land Crafts Club Kits are released into the store's regular range, the rubber critter stamps sometimes magically become clear. And when they do...bonus critters!
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹

In March 2019, the Club Kit theme was baking...my favorite! That kit contained 3 baking hammies 🎂🐹🎂. I blogged about them here and here. To this day, those projects are some of my super-special ones.

What is a lovely cake without coffee?! Nothing! So, in July 2019, the Club Kit theme was coffee, and came with 3 coffee hamsters ☕🐹☕. I blogged about this kit here and here.

Today, my project uses the new CLEAR versions of both of these hammie sets, but I've selected some of the "bonus" critters to show off to you 🐹🎂🐹🐹🎂🐹🐹

As usual, I've listed the products used below the pic 🎂🐹


Stamps: Coffee Is Life clear stamps, Eat More Cake clear stamps, Your Kindness background stamps



Coloring details:
hammies - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, E37, E33, E34, E31, E30, R32, R20, R11, R00
green - G28, G12, YG17
pink - RV29, R35, R32, R12
cupcake - E59, E27, E25
coffee cup - T5, T4, T3, T2, T0

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts