Club La-La Land Crafts June 2020 Kit Reveal


It's a happy day when the Club La-La Land Crafts monthly kit gets revealed! 🏖🏖🏖 This month's kit is about the BEACH! How totally perfect for the summer months! Here's a snapshot of the products included in this month's kit (helloooo piggies, my favorites! 🐽🐽🐽)


If you're new to Club La-La Land Crafts, I give all the subscription details in the video I made for you. My video also shows off all these new products plus the projects I made with them.


If you're interested in finding out more about Club La-La Land Crafts subscriptions, click HERE. You've got till JUNE 30 to sign-up and start a subscription with the June cuties!

I made 2 projects for you today. My first project is Reading on the Beach Marci having some summer fun 🏖🏖🏖 Isn't she a total doll??!!!! Every month I say that the Marci in the kit is my FAVORITE, and then the next month...it's the same. She really is my special-favorite! And check out how I used the Beach Ball die for the sentiment - perfectly sized!


🏖 Additional products: Summer Is Here laying stencil, Spring Has Sprung paper pack, Stitched Clouds Border die, Scalloped Rectangles die, Large Stitched Tags die

Coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E02, E0000, E51, E50, R32, R20, R11
hair - E79, E77, E74, E71
red - RV29, R24, R14, R32, R20
eyes - YG17
sand - E44, E43, E42, E41

My second project is aalllll about the pigs 🐽🐽🐽 and I don't know how I ever lived without these guys before now. Check out the swimsuits on them (yes, I gave the naked pig a suit), and how I used the Sandcastle Die to make mini-sand castles! 🏰


🏖 Additional products: Summer Is Here saying stencil, Stitched Clouds Border die, Scalloped Rectangles die, Double Stitched Hills Border die

Coloring details:
piggies - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R43, R32, R20, R11
green - G28, G12, YG17
blue - BG49, BG13
red - RV29, R24, R14, R32, R20
sand - E44, E43, E42, E41
lemonade - YR23, Y18, Y13

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts