Club La-La Land Crafts June 2020 Kit Spotlight

It's always a treat 🍦for me when I get to share with you neat ways of using products in the the Club Kits from La-La Land Crafts. This month's theme is πŸ– the BEACH πŸ–, but today I am using the products in ways you may not have thought of. I hope this inspires you to try something new, too!

(And if you didn't see my first post this month as an intro to this kit, you can find it HERE. Piggies on the beach 🐽🐽🐽 Plus video!)

In my first project today, my piggie 🐽 is dreaming of the beach. The beach IS calling...and she MUST go! She's got her glasses of lemonade, bowl of grapes, and beach umbrella ready! (Did you notice that each of those things I just mentioned are made with dies from the June Club Kit?!)


πŸ– Additional products: Summer is Here Layering Stencil, Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack, Mandala Doily Die, Stitched Nested Circles Die, Double Stitched Hills Border Die

Coloring details:
piggie - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R43, R32, R20, R11, 100, T5
yellow - YR23, Y18, Y13
green - G28, G12, YG17
beach chair and straw - R85, R83, R81
grapes - V09, V06, V04
glasses - B00, B0000
sand castle - E44, E43, E42, E41

My second project is all about....love πŸ’• on the beach πŸ–! What could be better than a beach wedding?! I found a way to create a wedding/engagement scene using the June Club Kit products.

Check out the ring πŸ’, scallops, and πŸ¦€πŸ¦€ crabs...Pail and Shovel Die. The veil is the Beach Ball Die. And the church itself is the Sand Castle Die. I really had a lot of fun with this project (of course a chubbyline card!)


πŸ– Additional products: Summer is Here Layering Stencil, Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack, Double Stitched Hills Border Die, Stitched Clouds Border Die, Stitched Slots Die

Coloring details:
piggies - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R43, R32, R20, R11, 100, T5
yellow - YR23, Y18, Y13
boy swim trunks - G28, G12, YG17
girl swimsuit - R85, R83, R81
goggles - B0000
church - T3, T1
sand - E44, E43, E42, E41
beach blanket and bucket - BG49, BG13, BG11
crabs - RV29, R24, R14, R32

I've included the product flyer below, in case these projects have peaked your interest in this Kit! You can click HERE to find out more about how you can receive it.
 
 Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts