There's No Place Like Home

Today I've got a special mash-up of stamps from The Greeting Farm to highlight. The Greeting Farm is truly one of my favorite all-time stamp companies...ahem...and I collect their products. This is the first time I'm using Sitting Cute rubber stamps - the girl and couch elements - combined with some of the new quarantine digis. I just love the look! 🌱


🌱 The Greeting Farm: Sitting Cute rubber stamps (retired), Hello From Home digi stamp set, Bay Window digi stamp set

🌱 La-La Land Crafts: Scalloped Rectangles dies

Coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
hair - E57, E55, E53
green - G28, G12, YG17
purple - V99, V95, V93
gold - YR23, Y18, Y15, Y13
kitty - 100, T7, T5, T4, T2
puppy - E37, E33, E34, E31

Coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors So Saffron (base) and Gorgeous Grape (frame).

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. I love this!! You are awesome at combining the various digi sets not to mention your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thanks for being such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts