Time For Tea

Today I am sharing more inspiration with the Java Nice Day clear stamps from La-La Land Crafts. I just love the different sentiments and their fonts that comes in this set!

Today I made my design all about tea. There are so many different ways you can combine the cups - did you know that the cup and saucer stamp is separate from the coffee ring stamp? That's right, the cup and saucer is a stamp in the shape of a ring, with a hollow center! So, I could ink up both of these in different colors easily. Or I could have added the foamy coffee topping stamp easily.


I also used the Hearts Forever background stamp on my little flag. The dies the completed this design are the Heart Wreath die, Scalloped Rectangles die, and the Stitched Pennants die.

Coloring details:
yellow - YR23, Y18, 08, 04
pink - RV17, 14, R22
red - R59, 27, 24, 22
blue - BG49, 45, 13, 11
brown - E37, 35, 33, 30

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts