La-La Land Crafts March Release - Best Gnomies


HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR MARCH 2019 RELEASE:

Clear Stamps
  Rubber Cling Stamps

Today I've used the Best Gnomies clear stamps for my project, and coordinating dies Mushroom House, Mushroom and Grass Border, and Stump with Twig. And again, I know you've seen them before! The May 2018 Club Kit is one of my absolute favorites, and you can see projects I made with it here and here.

If the projects I've shared with you yesterday and today has peaked your interest in the Club Kit subscription, I highly recommend you check it out! The products are sold at approximately 40% off retail, and I've NEVER been disappointed in it!


Other dies I've used in this fun scene are: 

I've also used a La-La Land Crafts background stamp, Hello Lovely.

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 15, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV14, R22, 20
browns - E57, 55, 53, 51
blue - B39, 37, 05, 02
green - G16, 05, 02, 12
red - R59, 27, 24, 22
gold - YR24, Y18, 11
gray - T7, 5, 3, 1

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

  1. I really love what you did! That card is so fun! I love the bright colors and all the dimension you created. I hope you enter it in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts