La-La Land Crafts March Release - Tropical Marci


HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR MARCH 2019 RELEASE:

Clear Stamps
  Rubber Cling Stamps

 For my project today, I've used the just-released Tropical Marci! You may recognize her from my posts here and here, because she was previously part of the April Club Kit!


I paired Marci with the new Sea Turtle and Hibiscus dies, along with a variety of other products in this cute scene. I especially love how the sea shell goes with the sentiment!

Hearts and Harlequin layering stencils

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 15, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 20
hair - E57, 55, 53, 51
suit - YR18, 04, 21
flowers - RV29, 25, 23, 21, YR23
coconut - E42, 57, 55

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable!!! I love it!!! I really love cards that have layers and dimension and you are really good at that. As I said in another post comment....I hope you enter your creations in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts