Stamp Anniething Special Background Stamps and Inks Release



Hi and welcome to our SPECIAL Ink and Stamp release!!
We got you covered (literally) in HYBRID INKS!
Not only do you want to color amazingly cute stamps, but you also want to use the BEST quality in inks and create some fabby background! 

Our latest additon to our line includes 19 Hybrid Color Inks and several new layering border/background stamps!

Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Check out our latest and greatest and how the DT shows variation to use!!

ALL ITEMS are CURRENTLY available and ready to ship to you NOW!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Hello there! I'm so excited to share with you all the NEW hybrid ink colors and the beautiful NEW (retro too!) background stamp patterns from Stamp Anniething!

For my project, I used the new Abstract Wildflowers to create a fun background for sweet Trudy - Happy Day. The ink colors I used are: Moon Rock, Blossom, Caribbean Sea, and Aspen Gold. I also inked up my "hello" cardstock before die-cutting in Aspen Gold.


The Copic colors I chose for Trudy are:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, R21, 20
hair - E47, 57, 55, 53, 41
blue - B05, 02, 00
pink - R85, 83, 81
yellow - Y04, 00


 Have a great day!




Comments

Popular Posts