Club La-La Land Crafts September Club Kit Reveal!



Hi everyone! You know what day it is! It's time for the NEW September Club La-La Land Crafts release!! This has got to be one of my absolute favorite kits!


For those of you who may be new to Club La-La Land Crafts, you can click on the link to find out more about the Club and pricing. The monthly stamps + dies kit is $39.99, with options for ordering either stamps-only or dies-only. I will add here that the stamps+dies option is over 40% off retail price, and I LOVE this Club!!

For my first design with the new kit, I wanted to stick with the CAS theme I began in last month's kit. I know that CAS cards are b-i-g right now, and want you to see how easy it is to create beautiful CAS designs with the Club Kit!


Additional products: Scalloped Rectangles dies

Coloring details:
bear - E47, 44, 43, 42, 41
spoon - E57, 55, 53, 51

For my second design, I of course had to color up Marci with a fancy apron! Here she is, proudly sharing with you her new batch of pear jam! This kit is just perfect for all of those homemade gifts that you might share during this fall-winter season.


Additional products used: Scalloped Rectangles dies, Long Flags dies

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, R21, 20
hair - E99, Y26, 15, 11
pink - RV29, 25, 23, 21
green - G17, 12
beige - E43, 41

Do you love all the details in this kit as much as I do?! Subscribe by September 17th in order to start your membership with this beautiful kit.

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts