La-La Land Crafts September release!

 
Today we've got a special surprise for you at La-La Land Crafts...another NEW release!! And, check out the La-La Land Crafts blog to see all the designs Team Friday has made for you! Below I show you mine, and all the new products!

In this release, we have 3 new clear stamps sets. For this first design, I used the new Batty for You stamp set - just love that upside-down bat, to create a spooky scene. I think it would have been spookier if I had sponged in a dark moon on the background, but I love how this looks with the white! I also used a sentiment from the new Trick or Sweets clear set (it's all hand-scripted sentiments, gorgeous!)

I also used some of the new dies in this release: Filigree Pumpkins, Halloween word die, and Twigs.


Additional dies used: Scalloped Rectangles, Spiderweb Corner

Coloring details:
bats - W10, 07, 05, 03, R21

For my second design, I used the new Happy Boo to You clear stamps - they are just precious! I chose the 2 pumpkin gals, and paired them with the Filigree Pumpkins dies and the Leaves Confetti dies. I used the Trick or Sweets mini-bat to create my own bat-paper. The Boo! die is also new to this release.


Additional dies used: Christmas Lights, Double Stitched Circles

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
hair light - E25, 23
hair dark - E18, 25, 23
orange - E18, YR18, 07, 04, 21
green - G28, 09, 03
gold - YR27, 24, Y26

By now, I'm sure you're thinking that you've seen some of these dies before...and if you follow Club La-La Land Crafts, you have! Along with the brand new stamps and dies in this release, it's time to release the Club kit from October 2017! The components of that kit are: Autumn Marci rubber stamps, Happy Fall (hello hedgehogs!) rubber stamps, Twigs dies, Leaves Confetti dies, and Filigree Leaves dies. So! For those of you who have been waiting for the past year for this kit to go live...you can now rejoice. I've used lots of these products in my third design for today.


Additional products used: Trick or Sweets clear stamps, Scalloped Rectangles, Filigree Pumpkins, Stitched Elements

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R21, 20
hair - E18, 35, 33, 31
orange - YR18, 07, 04
green - G28, 09, 03
denim - B99, 97, 95, 41
boots - W10, 07, 05, 03

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts