C.C. Designs September Peek Day #4

Hi everyone! If you haven't been on the C.C. Designs blog in the past few days, you've missed 3 whole days of September release previews! And...can you guess our theme? Head on over to check out all the great projects on the blog!

But before you go, don't forget to take a peek below at the new stamp set Vampy Wishes. This stamp set also has a coordinating die (and the mini-bat is seriously my fave character in the whole release!). I made a small gift bag using the Baggie and Tag die (the vampire is the perfect size!), and I cut out the center to make a peek-thru to the back of the bag. I used the new Halloween spiderweb to fill the hole.


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000
black - 100, C7, 5, 4
red - R46, 29, 17
purple - V09, 17, 15, 12

I used Distress Oxides to color up my baggie: Black Soot, Candied Apple, and Seedless Preserves.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts