To The Lighthouse

Today I am showcasing some of the April NEW RELEASE products from La-La Land Crafts. I've chosen a prior Club Kit image for this project. She is such a doll!

I've been in the mood of using simpler color palettes for a few weeks now. This one was originally designed without any yellows. I'm glad I decided to include them.

It's a lot of fun to use alphabet dies to create interesting lettering possibilities from sentiments, and this one was a perfect fit for the experiment!

Stamps: Coastal Marci Rubber Stamp

Stencils: Summer is Here Layering Stencil, On the Road Stencil Set

Dies: Lighthouse Circle Die, Flowy Rainbow Die, Skinny Letters Die, Stitched Ribbon Die, Fishes Die

Copic coloring details:

skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E79, E99, E97, E35, E31, E30
hat and shoes - E55, E53, E51, E50
stripes - B95, B52
jeans - B99, B97, B95, B52
heart - R39, R46, R35, RV14

Ink and cardstock are by SU! in the colors: Balmy Blue, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Cream.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts