Fun with Bees

Today I'm sharing a sunny design made with my fave-o-rite buzzy bees from La-La Land Crafts. I've blogged with these bees before HERE and HERE, in different color combinations. They were actually part of the February 2020 Club Kit long ago!

This cheery duo works great with old and new products like the hexagons (which were also part of the same Club Kit), and the sentiments and flowers (which are much newer).

I really love the paper pieced background to highlight all the yellows in this design.

I've been working with the Large Birdhouse Die quite a bit lately - the flower piece is just so much like lilacs to me. And lilacs and golden honey....mmm hhmmm.

Stamps: Just Bee-Cause Clear Stamp Set

Stencil: Everything is Rosy Layering Stencil

Dies: Double Stitched Hexagon Die, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Double Stitched Rectangles Die, Paint Splotches Die, Large Birdhouse Die

Copic coloring details:
face, arms, legs - E04, E13, E11, E00, E01, E000, R22, R20, R00
gold - YR23, Y19, Y18, Y08, Y06
black - T10, T7, T5, T3
wings - G02, G00

Ink and cardstock are by SU! in the colors: Crushed Curry, Pineapple Punch, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, and Sweet Sugarplum.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

  1. Meg; do you have a tutorial on how to add copic roses to clothing? Your work is amazing, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts