My Hero! with Heffy Doodle

Today I'm super excited and honored to share that this month I am guest designing for Heffy Doodle! Super cute and FUN stamps, dies, and stencils - just how I like 'em! You can find my detailed how-to post on the Heffy Doodle blog HERE.

I decided to make 2 projects today using a rainbow color palette - specifically, using color pairings that might be more unique when we think about rainbow colors.

And of course, if given the option which I was - I went with a superhero theme! Who doesn't feel like a superhero when the Spring season arrives, and we shake off all the dreariness of the winter months.

I've used a combo of oldies but goodies and new Heffy Doodle products for my cards today: Super Dudes Clear Stamps, My Hero Heffy Cuts, Carnival Star Backdrop Die, and Cityscape Stencil.

First, I stenciled the city background in many different colors on white cardstock, and cut out the piece. After adhering it with dimensional foam to my cloud card base, I added my sentiments and stamped the clouds in the background.

Positioning the super dudes was the icing on the cake in this design, topped with the cherry - the cutie pie stars.

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R22, R20, R00
hair 1 - YR23, Y26, Y18
hair 2 - E99, E97, E33
green - G16, G05, G03, G02, G00
purple - V09, V17, V12, V15, V00
yellow - Y23, Y19, Y18, Y06
blue - B04, BG02, B00, BG13, BG11

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts