La-La Land Crafts April 2023 New Release - Head Scarf Marci

Today is all about Head Scarf Marci, part of the brand NEW release at La-La Land Crafts. There is a whopping 10 rubber stamp sets, 3 clear stamp sets, 1 new paper pack, 1 layering stencil set, and 16 fantastic die sets. You can find all the new release goodies right HERE.

It's so interesting to me to see how color can give a stamp a new and unique life of it's own. So, here she is, enjoying her journey! I don't know about you, but this design "feels" happy to me.


Marci is perfectly sized to fit with her motorcycle (here, more of a dirt bike). The dirt bike look was easy to achieve by cutting out the motorcycle sidecar!

The new Going Places Paper Pack is one of those paper packs where I lament every single design I use. Because I like to "keep"! all my paper. And this particular design is my favorite in the pack.

Stamps: Head Scarf Marci Rubber Stamp

Paper: Going Places Paper Pack

Dies: Traffic Arrows Die, Motorcycle w/Side Car Die, Stitched Ribbon Die, Postmark Die, Large Birdhouse Die
Copic coloring details:

skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y19
red - R39, R46, R35, RV14
jeans - B39, B52, B97, B95
top - T3, T2, T1, YG67, G43, G21
scarf - E55, E53, E51, E50
black - 100, T7, T5

Ink and cardstock are by SU! in the colors: Flirty Flamingo, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts