Things with Wheels

Today I have a different type of design to share. I love lemons, and whenever I get a chance to configure a lemon out of whatever crafty product...I'm there!

So today I've used the Bicycle Die from La-La Land Crafts to design my lemons. Love them.

I wanted the lemons to be front and center for this project, so I tried to keep the additional color palette limited, as well as the use of other dies or patterns. True confessions, I don't really love the end product card. I think the lefthand panel is a distraction. It may have been ok with a leaf patterned paper or something tropical.

Using multiple sentiments, colors, and sizes for presenting those sentiments can really jazz up a simple card.

 
Stamps: Tropical Marci Rubber Stamp, Beach is Calling Clear Stamp Set, Color Me Happy Paper Pack, Bicycle Die, Large Banner Die, Hammock Island Die, Stitched Ribbon Die, Waves Die, Rainbow Cutouts Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E29, E99, E97, E31, E30
yellow - YR24, Y19, Y08, Y06, Y02
flower - R59, R46, RV14, R21, R00
coconut - E77, E74, E71, RV14, R21

Ink and cardstock are by SU! in the colors: Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Cream, Bumblebee (I think)

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts