Club La-La Land Crafts March 2023 Kit Reveal

Spring has sprung with the March Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts! Today I'm introducing this darling set of Marci and her piggy friends way up in the tree tops.


This Club Kit is available for subscription or single purchase until April 10th, so if you're not already a subscriber, click HERE for more information on making this Club Kit your own. Here's an infographic illustrating the contents:


My first project focuses on Marci, and creating a plentifu, full tree top. It was easy to do using the Tree Canopy Die. 

I used the Swing Die plus the Burst Die (also from a Club Kit) for my two sentiments. I just love arranging multiple sentiments on a project.

This project is detailed, but super simple to put together with the help of some well-placed ink, background stamps, and stencils. Additional supplies are listed below.


Additional products: Just For You Background Stamp Set, Falling for Fall Layering Stencil Set, Burst Die (March 2022 Club LLLC), Scalloped Rectangles Die, Double Stitched Hills Border Die 

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R21, R20, R00
hair - E29, E99, E97, E31
peach - YR68, YR15, YR12, Y202, E95
pink - RV14, R21, R20
jeans - B99, B97, B24, B52

My second project uses mostly the same limited set of products to create an entirely new design. I like to do this to help visualize all the different looks can be achieved with a limited range of goodies.

My piggies look like twins, and yet different. Different dotty patterns. They are a nod to my favorite pig - the Kunekune.


Here I created a header for my tree canopy, so that my piggies could be seen high up in the tree tops. The header provides a pop of color and a convenient area to house sentiments, while contributing to the overall design look.


Additional products: Just For You Background Stamp Set, Falling for Fall Layering Stencil Set, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Double Stitched Hills Border Die, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die

Copic coloring details:
kunekune pigs - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00, W10

Ink and cardstock are by SU! in the colors: Peekaboo Peach, Pale Papaya, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts