Club La-La Land Crafts February 2023 Kit Spotlight #1

Aye, me hearties! Somehow Marci has found herself at the bottom of Davy Jones' locker in this design.

This is my third project using the February Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts. I've given Marci a pirate hair style in this scene. The purchase window for this Club Kit has closed, but the great thing about Club Kit subscription is the ability to purchase past Kits! You can find out more about subscribing to this monthly Kit HERE.

This project is a "chubbyline" design. It's not slim, but it's longer than your average card. The dimensions are 4.25 x 7".


This design is also heavy on stencil use (all additional products listed below). I really enjoyed concocting this fun look!

Additional products: Summer is Here Layering Stencil, Water Ripples Layering Stencil, Mountains Layering Stencil Set, Under the Sea Layering Stencil, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Little Fishes Die, Seaweed Die, Stitched Ribbon Die, Snowbanks Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R01
hair - YR27, YR68, YR23, Y26, Y35
green - YG67, YG17, YG07, YG05, YG01
blue - B04, BG02, BG01, B000
black - T10, T7, T5, T4, T3
chest and gold - E09, E33, E31, Y11, Y04, Y19, YR23, YR27

I added some Stardust Stickles for sparkle on the treasure. I've used too many ink and cardstock colors to count! They are SU!: Lemon Lime Twist, Cucumber Crush, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black...and I am sure I'm forgetting a few.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts