Club La-La Land Crafts January 2023 Kit Spotlight #1

The January Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts has been full of surprises, and today I am using the products in another new way. I'm also trying a new hair color and "eye style" on Marci. I introduced you to this Club Kit in my blog post last month HERE.


This Club Kit is available for subscription or purchase until February 10th. You can find details about that HERE. I've included an infographic of the products in this Club Kit here:


It's really easy to use the Castle Builder Die is many different arrangements. Here I've separated out the towers to make it look like the castle extends all the way over the card, hidden among the rocky crag.


If you are noticing another Club Kit product that is not on the above list, it's the Greek Oval Frame from the April 2022 Club Kit (yet to be released in the regular range for individual purchase!)

Additional products: Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack, On the Wall Layering Stencils, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Greek Oval Frame (April 2022 Club Kit)

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R32, R20, R00
hair - RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10
clothes - T2, T0, Y26, Y11, Y000

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts