Marci in Wonderland

I don't know about you, but I am just IN LOVE with the new Wonderland release from La-La Land Crafts. The stamps I've used in this project were actually part of prior Club Kits, too! (Information about Club Kit membership HERE).

My project today is an endless shaker card...may be hard to tell that with how much I've loaded with design down with, but what else can you do with a crazy Wonderland project?!

I tried to make this design as insane as I could. I provided magic mushrooms and crazy cat eyes and even gross creatures in the tea cups (eewwwww). I know, kinda dark.

But dark with Alice in Wonderland is what I do best! Check out some prior Club Kit projects featuring Queen of Hearts Marci right HERE. They are very dark, if you pay enough attention to the details.

 Alice is a bit toooo curious, shall we say?


Stamps: Marci in Wonderland Rubber Stamp, All Mad Here Rubber Stamp, Curiouser and Curiouser Clear Stamp Set

Stencil: Wonderland Stencil Set

Paper: Wonderland Paper Pack

Dies: Tea Set Die, Playing Card Die, Rose Bouquet Die, Mushrooms Die, Seaweed Die, Grass Patches Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E55, E53, E51, E42
dress and mushroom blue - B97, B24, B12, B04
white - T3, T2, T1
Cheshire cat and mushrooms - RV19, RV66, RV55, V05, RV14, R22, R20, R01

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts