La-La Land Crafts February 2023 Wonderland Release - Mad Hatter Luka

Today I'm excited to share with you a project that makes me smile big. This guy is just the BEST! There is another fabulous NEW RELEASE in town at La-La Land Crafts, all things Wonderland!

I don't think my character for today's project needs any introduction! Mad Hatter Luka is so charming and perfect in every way!

This project was very easy to put together, the products in the release coordinate so well together! This design just kind of "fell" into place on its own!

I think the papers in this collection yield a definite charm. I was so sad to part with both of these patterned papers by using them (yes I am a paper hoarder), but the design was worth it.


Stamp: Mad Hatter Luka Rubber Stamp

Paper: Wonderland Paper Pack

Dies: Pocket Watch Die, Playing Card Die, Key Holes Die, Pool Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R32, R20, R00
blue - B37, B01, BG75, BG72
hair - YR18, YR16 YR12
green - YG67, YG17, YG07, YG05
gray - T3, T2, T1

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts