Miss Anya Fanny Pack

 Hello! Today is a BIG day for me and I am πŸ’₯ super-excited πŸ’₯ to share with you my first make as part of the design team for The Greeting Farm! The Greeting Farm is super-special to me, and has been there at every step in my coloring journey - with all of that complex hair and super-creative designing! πŸ’–

Today I am previewing the πŸ’–January release πŸ’– eeeee!, and a new Miss Anya set is on the menu! This one is called Miss Anya Fanny Pack...and I bet you can guess what the focus feature is. You can click on The Greeting Farm's blog and see more creative projects with this new stamp set (YES there is more than 1 girl in this set!) πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ»

Isn't Miss Anya so tots adorbs with her cute little beary fanny pack?! πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ»


Here you can see a closer-up view of that fanny pack πŸ’–πŸ»πŸ’–


Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R11
hair - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y23
pink - RV14, RV21, R11
blue - BG09, BG07, BG13
fannie pack - E44, E43, E42, E40
outline - B00, B000, B0000

πŸ’– Please be sure to stop back by again tomorrow for another exciting preview! Thanks for popping by today! πŸ’–πŸ’–



Comments

Popular Posts