Club La-La Land Crafts January 2021 Kit Reveal


Today is the day, and it's time for the reveal of a brand spankin' new La-La Land Crafts Club Kit! 💖💖💖💖💖 Can you guess the theme by my emojis?! Queen of Hearts! Here's a graphic with all the FUN products included in this month's Club Kit:

You can find out more about subscribing HERE. It's a great value for a 🌠 stellar program 🌠 and the cost is the same every month. 💖💖💖

You can also check out my video reveal right here! It's jam-packed with information and tips about Club La-La Land Crafts, and I show off the new products and cards I made, too. Hey, if you like this video I'd love it if subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos. 💖💖💖💖


I like to use the Club Kit dies in different kinds of ways other than  one might expect...so here is today's offering. 💖

Here, Queen of Hearts Marci is in front of her castle, with an arched balcony directly behind her. I used the Chess Queen die to create the ballisters. 💖💖

💖 Additional products: Love You More Paper Pack, Hearts & Harlequin Layering Stencils, On the Wall Layering Stencils, Grass Patches Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Double Stitched Ovals Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R20, R11, 30
hair - E49, E57, E33, E31
red - R39, R37, R35, R32, R17
black - 100, T7, T5
gold - YR27, YR23, Y26, Y15

My second project I think it is the true spirit of Wonderland - where everything is upside down! 💖

Did you notice how I made the bridge supports? The new Playing Card Die! And the bridge end posts are another use of the versatile Chess King and Queen Die. 💖


💖 Additional products: Hearts & Harlequin Layering Stencils, On the Wall Layering Stencils, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Bookmark Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Copic coloring details:
flamingos - R32, R20, R11, R30
card - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, 100, T8, T5, T3, R39, R37, R35, R17, R32
gold - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y15

💖 Thanks 💖 for popping by today! 💖💖💖💖💖

Comments

Popular Posts