Happy New Year

Well, we all made it...2021. My first project of the New Year for La-La Land Crafts I hope is symbolic of a happy, bright year to come 🦄


I kept my design simple and used lots of different layering techniques 🦄 It's easy to create a rainbow 🌈 with the Stitched Nested Circles Die, you don't need an actual 🌈 rainbow die 🦄 Plus, this adds depth and visual interest to the project 🦄


The 🦄 unicorns 🦄  from the Be Unique Clear Stamp Set are perfect for this theme - aren't they so pudgy and magical?! 🦄🦄🦄

🦄 Stamps: Be Unique Clear Stamp Set, Shine Bright Background Stamp Set

🦄 Paper: Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack

🦄 Dies: Snow Banks Die (November 2020 Club Kit), Small Stars Die, Mantel Clock Die, Fancy Numbers Die, Stitched Nested Circles Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Copic coloring details:

pink - RV14, R11, R30, RV29, RV23, RV09, RV21
gray - T5, T4, T2, T1, T0

Thanks for joining me in 2021! Let's have a happy start!


Comments

Popular Posts