Club La-La Land Crafts December 2020 Kit Spotlight

Hello! Today I am sharing a spotlight on the December 2020 La-La Land Crafts Club Kit. This is a monthly subscription rubber stamp + die kit, and each month the theme is giggly-loads of FUN! December's theme was knitting and cats...my favorites. You can even see some of my own 👚 handiwork 👚 in the pics below 👚

If you'd like more information on subscriptions, click HERE.  There are several different options for different styles (stamps + dies, stamps-only, or dies-only). You can also scroll to the bottom of this post and see a graphic showing aallll of the beautiful December Club Kit goodies 👚

My first project for today shows Marci and her cat getting all jumbled up in balls of yarn. I really loved pairing the December Club Kit with the new Home for Christmas Paper Pack - the colors worked so well with my project (and my own yellow shawl!) 👚


I kept my background simple and used dimensional foam to create different levels on my card front with the yarns 👚 Marci's leggings are the perfect canvas for practicing some patterns!


👚 Additional La-La Land Crafts products: Home for Christmas Paper Pack, Stitched Ribbon Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Stitched Elements Die, Lake Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
hair - E79, E77, E74, E71
brown - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
blue - B04, B02, B00
yellow - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y21
kitty - 100, E42, E97

My second project uses the same colors, but features the cutie Calico cat I've been loving this month 👚

I tried coloring the cat differently, but this little girl (because 99.9% of Calicos are gals) just wants to be a Calico 👚

You can do fun things with the dies, too, like what I've done here with the knitting needles and small balls of yarn 👚


👚 Additional La-La Land Crafts products: Home for Christmas Paper Pack, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Stitched Elements Die, Double Stitched Squares Die

Copic coloring details:
blue - B04, B02, B00
yellow - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y21
kitty - 100, E42, E97

Here is the infographic showing everything that comes in this beautiful December Club Kit. Yes...it's too late to order this kit. BUT! Club Kit subscribers can purchase past kits (so hope is not lost!) 👚

👚👚 Thanks for popping by today! 👚👚👚👚👚

Comments

Popular Posts