Sending Good Vibes

Hi there! It's been forever since I posted a design NOT made for a DT, and I'm so excited to share this one with you! 🍰

The Greeting Farm is one of my absolute 💥 fave 💥 stamp companies. They've just released some super cute quarantine digis. I prefer physical stamps to digis, so here's my take on quarantine cupcakes, and my helper, one of my inky pawprints, Whisper. 🍰🍰🍰

This design is a mix of several different stamp and die sets. I've listed all products below the pic 🍰


🍰 TGF stamps: Cupcake Anya FB, Pool Party, Miss Anya Crop

🍰 C.C. Designs stamps: Lots of Love

Dies are by Craftin Desert Divas, a fabulous company that is unfortunately now out-of-business.

Coloring details:
 skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R30
hair - E57, E55, E53, 50
kitty - 100, W7, W5, W3, W1
pink - R35, R32, R20
green - BG49, BG34, B13, G00
cupcakes and table - E35, 34, 31, 30

Please subscribe to this blog at the top of the screen if you'd like to see more cute designs, and follow me on Instagram here!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts