YOU Make Me Jump for Joy

Hello everyone! Today I am on the C.C. Designs blog with this cheery design. Do you ever feel like you're losing your crafty mojo? When that happens to me, I try to challenge myself to try something new, or to limit the number of products I use at one time - to try to get my mind to think about my art in new! 💥 ways!

My project today focused on using stamps from different sets. So, I chose the new Foxes clear stamps and dies, and the birds from the Hippo Birdie Two Ewe clear stamps and dies. It's pretty trendy right now to use alphabet die letters, and I really love how a sentiment looks expressed with those letters plus a banner made from colored cardstock.


The other products I used to make this design come to life are the Cloud and Grass die, the In & Out Rectangles die, and the Foliage die. Choosing a limited color palette also helped pull the design together.

Coloring details:
fox - E18, 09, 08, 15, 11, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R32, 11, 100
birds - B16, 00, BG01, R32, 11, E44, 42, Y26, 15

I hope you have a cheerful day, just like this fox! Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts