Market is Open

Hello everyone! Today I have another design from The Greeting Farm to share - this time using some of the uber-fantastic quarantine digis! You can check them out HERE. My computer had crashed earlier this week, so am just getting around to printing now. I'm on a roll 🍓

For my project, I am featuring Cashier B - fun fact: she comes with and without face-masked versions. These digis are a great way to commemorate this crazy time in life, or to thank some of our essential workforce! 🍞🍓🍒☕🍨🍟🍚🍎🍤

I chose a "slimline" card design for this project, but my dimensions are always 4.25" x 7" so I think it should be called a "chubbyline". I've listed all supplies used below the pic ☕



🍞 The Greeting Farm: Cashier B - digi, Tweety Pie clear stamps (retired), Cuddly Thanks clear stamps (retired)

🍓 La-La Land Crafts: Mushroom and Grass Border die, Luggage Tag die, Double Stitched Squares die

☕ My Favorite Things: English Brick Wall stencil

Coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R11
hair - YR18, YR24, Y26, Y15, Y00
mask - E44, E42, E07, R32
milk carton - E07, R27, R17, R14, W3
bow and t-shirt - BG49, 15, 53
green - YG67, G07, 14, 12
apron - W5, 3, 1
blue birds - BG49, 15, 53, 11, R20, R32, E44, E42, E40
shelf for sign - E35, E34, E31, E30
cement - W5, W3, W1

Coordinates with Stampin Up colors: Dapper Denim (lettering and polka dots), Coastal Cabana (base paper), Pool Party (signs), Crumb Cake (bricks), Cucumber Crush and Lemon Lime Twist (grass)

Bricks created by sponging Crumb Cake ink with Fired Brick Distress Ink.

To see more cute projects like this on a regular basis, subscribe to my blog at the top of your screen, and come join me on Instagram!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts