New Release - Poodles of Love

There's something so satisfying about a white-on-white background, don't you think? For the past few months, I've really been enjoying using my dies to create elegant, raised backgrounds. Here was my first try, where I tried a colored and a white background. The white has my heart πŸ’—

So, today I'm sharing another make from the La-La Land Crafts February release, creating a background with the new Rose Bouquet die 🌹🌹🌹It's not really new-new though, since I've posted about it before in April 2019 - you guessed it, Club Kit! Here and here were my posts with that kit.

My project today uses the Poodles of Love clear stamps 🐩🐩🐩, which were also part of the April 2019 kit (in rubber). The new clear version features 5 poodles rather than 3, so some new pups have been added! 🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩

I've listed all the products used below the pic 🐩


🐩 Stamps: Poodles of Love clear stamps


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, R21, 11, 32
fur - E44, 43, 42, 51, 50
eyes - BG01
bow - R35, 32, 30

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts