La-La Land Crafts February 2020 Release - Telephone Marci

Today is all about MORE new release goodness at La-La Land Crafts. If you've been following my posts this week, you know that La-La Land Crafts has just unveiled a fabulous, huge February release - 40 new products, wow!🎁

AND, in the middle of all that, a new Club Kit is also on the market! Can you say honey and bees, please?! 🐝🍯 My favorites! You can read that post here. This kit is only available until Feb 20th!

My project today uses the new Telephone Marci rubber stamp as the feature. But I'm sure you've seen here before! She was a previous Club Kit gal, and I introduced her to you in December of 2018, here and here. ☎

I can't get enough of this design, and really love all of the new products (even the papers are new!) I've listed all the products below the pic. ☎


☎ Stamps: Telephone Marci

☎ Paper: Hello Life paper pack

☎ Dies: Horizontal Pocket die, Retro Telephone die, Telephone Coil die, Stitched Hello die, Large Stitched Tags die, Camera die

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R43, 20, 11
hair - YR18, 27, 24, 31,
dark blue - B39, 16, 12
light blue - BG02, 000, B00
yellow - YR24, Y26, 18, 15, 02
black - 100, T7, 4

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts