Club La-La Land Crafts April Kit


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing the April La-La Land Crafts Club Kit! It's a lot of fun with Paris and poodles! Here's a picture of all this kit contains. If you're interested in the Club subscription, you've got till the 19th to enroll, and here's the link with all the information you need to know.


I've got a YouTube video here where I share with you the full kit reveal!:



Today I'm sharing a design I made with Marci in Paris, and all the new dies. I've also used a few additional products to bring this design to life - the Postage Stamps die, the Pierced Scalloped Ovals die, and the Double Stitched Ovals die. I also used the You Inspire Me background stamps to create the lovely marbled background.


Coloring details:
skin: E04, 15, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV14, R22, 20
hair: E57, 43, 41
dark pink: R37, 35, RV14, 13
light pink: RV14, 13, 21


The Poodles of Love stamps made a cute centerpiece to this card. I've also used the new Double Stitched Ovals die and the Pierced Scalloped Ovals die to set the scene.


Coloring details:
gray - T7, 5, 3, 1, 0
red - R37, 35, RV14, 13

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts