Club La-La Land Crafts December 2019 Kit Spotlight


Today I'm back with a spotlight on the December 2019 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts. If you've been following along, you know that the Club Kit is a monthly subscription to a 🌟SURPRISE 🌟kit. What's for sure is that each month you receive 2 stamp sets, and about 3-4 die sets.

It's a super-steal of a value (check out my YouTube video and original blog post HERE to find out why I love the Club Kit and how you can be a part!)

Here's a picture of what the December Club Kit contained:


This kit is quite versatile - it can work for anything from cancer awareness to encouragement, chronic illness support, boxing (literally), fitness and working out, and figuratively to help cheer on your fighter...in whatever battle s/he is facing! 

For me, I've chosen to use my projects today for Lyme Disease awareness and support. Yup, I'm a Lyme survivor, so this is my shout out for my tribe! 

My first project uses the new Hope Heart die to tile the background - and ends up looking like a very pretty lace in white. This design can be used really for ANY kind of encouragement and support! Additional products used are listed below the picture 🐼

 
💥Additional products used: Scalloped Rectangles die

Coloring details:
brown - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R11, 43
black - T10, 07, 04
green - YG17, 25, 03, 01

My second project is more specifically directed at Lyme Disease in particular. Tip: it's fun to dress up critters in sweaters! You can add so much versatility to your stamps by doing this! In my project, I gave each of my pandas a Lyme Disease support sweater. I used the Heart Hope die again to tile the background, this time with very different results! I also turned the Stitched Fight die into a shaker. Additional products used are listed below the picture 🐼🐼

 
💥Additional products used: Long Flags die

Coloring details:
brown - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R11, 43
black - T10, 07, 04
green - YG17, 25, 03, 01

If you'd like to jump on the Club Kit wagon and get started with the January 2020 kit, click HERE for more subscription information! It's a super-sweeet kit! 💕

Thanks for popping by today! 

Comments

Popular Posts