Anything Goes

Hi! Today the theme at La-La Land Crafts is "anything goes". You'd think that means the design I chose would be EASY since there were no limitations on it....WRONG! I've realized that I'm someone who loves being challenged by a theme, or reason, for making my project.

My design came together because I thought it would be nice to thank a friend at work who is helping me on a big project. I designed my Marci to reflect her hair coloring and style - she loves bright, springy colors! 💚💛💕

I've listed all the products used below the pic 🌼


🌼Stamps: Blooming Marci rubber stamp, Best of Cluck clear stamps, Oopsie Daisy background stamp

🌼Stencil: Summer is Here layering stencils

🌼Paper: Christmas Hodgepodge paper pack

🌼Dies: Scalloped Rectangles die, Country Fence die, Double Stitched Hills Border die

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R43, 21, 11
hair - E49, 35, 33, 30
eyes - E15
sweater and leaves - YG17, 25, 03, 01, YR18, 15
chicks and flower - YR24, Y26, 35, 13
pink - RV25, 23, 21
eggshell - E44, 42, 41


Thanks for popping by today!


 

Comments

  1. I have a special guest post that I think you might enjoy, so please stop by my blog when you have a free moment or two. Thanks! สปอร์ตไลท์ led 50w

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts