Tiny Canadians with C.C. Designs

Hi again from me today! Today is 💥RELEASE DAY💥 at C.C. Designs, and the new January stamps, dies, and paper packs are now in the store!

Today I am showcasing the new Tiny Canadians 🌲clear stamps and dies. I've used the new In The Forest paper pad also on it (the wood-grain pattern, ooh-la-la!)

I had a lot of fun combining these new goodies with products already released in the shop, like the Quad Collage die (snowflakes), Olive You Alphabet and Numbers die, and the Winter Border die.


I used Bundled Sage and Pine Needles Distress Inks also to color my background.

Coloring details:
trees - 100, G29, 46, 24, YG67
beaver - 100, T7, 4, 2, E44, 42, 40, 37, 34, 31, 30, R43, 11

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. this is super amazing card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beaver is so sweet, he makes such a statement on this fun scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, Andre! Thanks for your sweet comment! x

      Delete
  3. Super cute card! I love your coloring of the beaver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! The images from C.C. Designs are tooo cute! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts