La-La Land Crafts June 2019 Release - Day 2


Hi all! Today is day #2 of the La-La Land Crafts new release! I just love summer releases, and this one is no exception! We've got a GREAT lineup of 21 new products for you!


RUBBER STAMPS:

STENCIL:

CLEAR STAMPS:
Best of Cluck

BACKGROUND STAMPS:
Simple Joys

DIES:

For my project today, I've used the new clear stamp set This Little Piggy as my focus. But this card is also chock-full of other products, especially background stamps! I've used both the Oopsie Daisy and Simple Joys sets here.

You may notice a familiar die, the Flower Bunch. That's because it was part of the July 2018 Club Kit! I blogged about this kit here and here. Yep, those Club Kit products are now in the shop! I've used the Grass Patches again on this project (must be my new fave!).


Additional dies: Spoon and Napkin, Double Stitched Hills Border

Coloring Details:
piggies - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R22, 20, 11
red - R59, 29, 24
gold - YR24, Y26, 15
green - G19, 14


Comments

Popular Posts