Club La-La Land Crafts July Kit Spotlight!

Today I've done some no-line coloring of the new July La-La Land Crafts Club Kit! This gardening theme is super-special, and Marci and her fairies look great in pink! There is still time to subscribe in order to receive August's kit, here! You do NOT want to miss it! As a recap, here's what came in July's kit:



 For my first project, I wanted to use the Flower Box die in a non-traditional way, so I used it as a step for Marci to stand on. I think the Flower Bunch also looks great as a border die, don't you?!


Additional dies: Double Stitched Squares

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
hair - E25, 55, 53
pink - RV29, 25, 23, 21, 10
gray - C7, 5, 4, 2, 0

For my second design, I wanted to put one of the gardening fairies balancing on the watering can. Cute little girls, don't you think? I used the same coloring palette as the design above.


Additional products: Double Stitched Squares, Wood Planks background stamp

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts