C.C. Designs August Preview Day 2

Today is an exciting craft day for me...it's the start of my tenure as a C.C. Designs team member!! I cannot tell you HOW long I've loved C.C. Designs...so, being a part of their DT is like icing on the cake for me!

Today I am sharing a design I made with the new Clowns stamps and dies, which will be available in the C.C. Designs shop on August 2. You can check out the other sets in this release on the C.C. Designs blog - be sure to tune in all 4 days, for 4 great sets, and prizes for YOU!


In addition to the new stamps and dies, I also used the Scalloped Circles dies and the Make a Card #17 dies to create my background.

See you on August 2nd with my new release project! Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. Brilliant card. I'd definitely live to receive a card like this. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I really like that it is a shaker card too! And the colors you chose for it are really very pretty together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts