La-La Land Crafts June 2019 Release - Day 1


Hi all! Today is a special day as it's another La-La Land Crafts new release! I just love summer releases, and this one is no exception! We've got a GREAT lineup of 21 new products for you!

RUBBER STAMPS:

STENCIL:

CLEAR STAMPS:
Best of Cluck

BACKGROUND STAMPS:
Simple Joys

DIES:

For my inspiration today, I've used Blooming Marci. If ever I was drawn into a stamp, it's this girl. Cheery and chubby, that's me. The new dies I've used in this project are the Grass Patches and Garden Gate. My plaid background was made with the Daisies on my Mind Layering Stencils, and the sentiment is from the Oopsie Daisy background stamps.


Additional dies used: Mandala Doily, Build-A-Frame Stitched Small

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 15, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 20, RV13
hair - YR24, Y26, 15
hat and pockets - R24, 22, 20, T5, 3, 1
dress - BG49, 13, 32, G000

Thanks for popping by today!


 

Comments

Popular Posts