La-La Land Crafts February Release Day 1


Today there is a NEW release in town over at La-La Land Crafts! The February release is special, sweet, and such a treat! Our new release is jam-packed with goodies, including:

Clear Stamps:
Background Stamp:
Rubber Cling Stamps:
Stencil:
Dies:

You can see all the new products at a glance HERE. Team Friday will be sharing inspirational projects with you all weekend, so I hope you'll stay tuned to the other designs I will post. For today, I've used the new Take It Sloth clear stamps to create a romantic card.


I used the Hearts and Harlequin layering stencils to create an embossed white panel (yes, I embossed with a Big Shot!). The Hearts Forever background stamp creates a beautiful backdrop, and check out how you can color up the Heart Wreath die! I finished off my project with the Scalloped Heart die at top (this die can cut out into 3 different looks).

Other products that brought this design to life are the Jingle Bells Wreath die and the Stitched Scallops Border die.

Coloring details:
sloths - E37, 35, 34, 31, 30, E44, 43, 42, 41, RV14, R22, 11
heart - R59, 27, 24, 22
leaves - G09, YG06

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts