Club La-La Land Crafts February 2019 Kit Reveal

Hello everyone! Today we are premiering the February 2019 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit! If you're not already a subscriber, this is a GOOD TIME to check the kits out, and you've just got till the 17th to sign up in time to start your membership with THIS KIT!:


The theme for this month is laundry, and Irina has done a fabulous job designing a kit that makes this chore F-U-N!! For more information on how to subscribe and pricing, please click the Club Kit page here. The value on this kit is over 40% off retail, and it is WORTH IT.

For my inspiration, I've used the new dies and stamps in some different and creative ways that I hope will inspire you as you work with your kit. My first project focuses on Marci, and ALL her laundry (I can totally relate with the 3 baskets). You'll see with both my projects that the Sweater Weather background stamps work GREAT with this kit!


Additional products used: Double Stitched Hills Border die

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 15, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV14, R22, 20
dark brown - E79, 77, 74, 71
light brown - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
yellow - YR23, Y26, 18, 08
blanket - BG49, 45, 11

My second project is near and dear to my heart because it involves...CATS. I am a crazy cat lady, and proud of it. So here are 2 of my guys getting into some trouble on the laundry line. What's neat about this project is that it uses a La-La Land Crafts stencils as embossing folders, the Pretty Diamonds. In my tutorial for this month (exclusive to Club Kit subscribers), I show you how I did it.


Additional products used: Sweater Weather background stamp, Scalloped Rectangles die, Postage Stamps die

Coloring details:
cat 1 - E79, 77, 74, 71, RV14, R22, 20
cat 2 - 100, C7, 5, 4, 2, RV14, R22, 20
socks - YR23, Y26, 18, 08, E43, 42, 41

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts