La-La Land Crafts February Release Day 2


Hi everyone! Today I am sharing another design made with NEW products from La-La Land Crafts. Here is a listing of all the new goodies!:

Clear Stamps:
Background Stamp:
Rubber Cling Stamps:
Stencil:
Dies:

The Java Nice Day clear stamps are a perfect way to make simple cards with little-to-no coloring needed. For my design today, I added to it an array of new products to create this simple design, and needed no coloring to do so!

The large heart is cut from the Scalloped Heart die. The little hearts dotting the page are cut from the Heart Wreath die. And the vanilla background has been embossed with the Hearts and Harlequin layering stencils (yes, embossed!)


I also love that the sentiments from Java Nice Day use a variety of fonts, they really are lovely. See you tomorrow for my last new product preview!

Thanks for popping by today!

 

Comments

Popular Posts