Club La-La Land Crafts February Kit Spotlight!

Hello everyone! Today I am spotlighting the February Club La-La Land Crafts Kit! This has been such a fun one to work with...I'm sure it has something to do with those kittens! ;)

Here's a snapshot of what club subscribers received in this month's kit:


If you're not a subscriber and would like more information on the Club, HERE is the link to go to. I can tell you the value on the kit is incredible, and amounts to about 40% off retail. AND the products are exclusive to Club Kit members for 6 months to one year!

For my inspiration today, I went with a mint green theme, and used some scalloped dies and the Just For You background gingham stamp in the shop to give a bit of whimsy to my designs.

My first project is all about Marci and her kitty trying to get all that laundry done! I've used the Scalloped Rectangles, Pierced Scalloped Circles, and Stitched Nested Circles dies to complement the Club Kit.


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 15, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV14, R22, 20
hair - Y26, 08, 21, RV17, 14, R22
pink - RV17, 14, 11, R22, 20
green - G16, 05, 02, 12
jeans - B37, 95, 91
white - C4, 2, 0


My second project uses the kittens hanging up the wash. My vision was to create a kind of front-and-back look at these kitties, one getting into mischief. I was really pleased with how it turned out. Again, for this project I used the gingham Just For You background stamp, Scalloped Rectangles die, and the Stitched Nested Circles die to complement the Club Kit.


Coloring details:
pink - RV14, R22, 20
green - G16, 05, 02, 12
cats - E44, 43, 42, 41


Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts