Summer Vacation Marci

Today the theme for our La-La Land Inspiration Friday is "Nature". I had a blast coloring up Summer Vacation Marci and her dolphin friends from Oceans of Joy.


The colors I chose for my design are simple:

skin - E21, 00, 000, 93
hair - E59, 57, 55, 53, 51
swimsuit - RV34, 11, R81, 100, C9, 7, 5
dolphins - C5, 4, 2, 0
flower - Y26, 21, 100, C5
inner tube - 100, C7, 5, 4, 2

I sponged some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink behind the dolphins for sunshine, and also used it to edge the sentiment.

I love that the design is clean and tidy, but you'd be surprised how many dies are packed into this card and help give it flair! The dies I used in this design are: Nested Frames Small Die, Nested Frames Large Die, Deco Border Die, Stitched Elements Die, Sea Critters Die (August 2017 Club Kit), Fishes Die (August 2017 Club Kit), Winter Hill Border Die, Triangle Lace Border Die.

Thanks for popping by today! Don't forget to check out the other beautiful DT makes on the blog!

Comments

Popular Posts