Cutie Pie Baby Marci


Today our Inspiration Friday theme is all about birthdays. And, if you have checked out the La-La Land shop recently, you've seen that some NEW stamps and dies have been added! These new additions are past club kits that are now available for purchase. So, I had to use those new dies on this project. And what better way to celebrate a Spring birthday than a carnival, right?!


For this project, I colored up Cutie Pie Baby Marci in a lovely pink/aqua combination. I created a long tag with the Stitched Tags dies, fringed the tag with some lace using the Triangle Lace Border die, and then had fun creating my carnival using the Carnival Border die, Carousel Horse die, and Ticket die. Adding the Filigree Candle and a pink star from the Stitched Elements dies completed my look. The ticket sentiment is from Marci with Heart Balloon, and the star was cut using Pink Holographic Vinyl.

The colors I chose for Marci are:
skin - E04, 11, 21, 02, 01, 000, 93
hair - E18, 09, YR27, Y26
green - BG00, 03, 000
pink - RV09, 13
shoes - RV09, 13, R39


Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts