Seasonal Fairies 1

This week is chock full of sneak peeks at Craftin Desert Divas! The new March release will be in store on Friday, and it's absolutely adorable! Today we are previewing the new set Seasonal Fairies. This set comes with a fairy for each season plus an accompanying critter.

For my design, I used the (also new!) Flower Border Die, Tag It Die, and Bright Horizons stencil to create some gift tags with some of those critters. I love the Flower Border Die because it's so easy to add dimension to it, which I can't get enough of!


If you haven't already joined our new release party on FB, here is the group link. We are showcasing lots of fun new projects, and giving away new product, so come join us!

Thanks for popping by today! I'll be back later for one more post!

Comments

Popular Posts