Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Twelve Inky Pawprints
Navigating life and papercrafts with 3 very curious cats
Pages
Home
MY CRAFTY RESUME
Connect With Me On Social Media!
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Craftin Desert Divas
February 25, 2018
Shaving Cream and Salt Marbling Tutorial
I'm on the
Craftin Desert Divas blog
today, sharing a simple yet gorgeous marbling technique using shaving cream and salt....Yes, salt!
For this project, I used
Winter Fairies stamp set
,
Fall Border Dies
, and
Fancy Frames Dies
. I hope you'll check out all the details of my tutorial!
Thanks for popping by today!
Comments
Popular Posts
November 29, 2019
I Can Explain...
April 01, 2019
C.C. Designs April Preview - Forest Creature Birthday
May 01, 2019
C.C. Designs May Release Preview
January 15, 2021
The Greeting Farm January 2021 New Release Blog Hop!
Comments
Post a Comment